Is your hookah smoking too light?
- Please check for air leaks on the hookah, this can be done by plugging the top of the stem with your thumb and drawing air through the hookah. If you do experience a leak, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there is no leak, please try using additional coals with your pack, as there may not be enough heat on the bowl.
- If the hookah becomes harsh with additional coals, please follow our packing guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTqjSlkCLi8
Is your hookah smoking too harsh?
- Please reduce the amount of coals on your bowl, as you may be overheating the bowl.
- If the smoke becomes too light after removing coal, but is still not performing well, please follow our packing guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTqjSlkCLi8
Only red colour working?
- Replace batteries in the LED Stand (3x AAA)
LED Stand not turning on?
- Check if the remote has batteries installed, if not please replace the batteries in the remote (2x AG10 or 2x 1.5V). This will depend on the remote, please check the back of the remote to see what batteries you will need.
- Check if the LED module is seated all the way into the acrylic housing, if it is not please push it in, and try again.
Still not working?
- Please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
Please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with items you are missing, and our support team would be happy to help you out! Please provide any and all photos that could be of help.
Hose falling out?
- Dry the inside and outside of both the tubing and handle of the hose, and try reinserting, this should provide additional friction and help keep the hose in place
- If issue persists, you can try cutting off 1 inch of silicon from the tubing, as it softens over time, allowing the newer more rigid silicon to keep the hose in place
- If your base is leaking, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
- TEMPORARY FIX: While you wait for help from our support team, you can use a hobby grade Acrylic Glue to fill in the issue corner, allowing you to fix the leak
- Clean all silicon parts of the hookah with lemon juice and warm water mixture
- Allow hookah to be smoked for 2-4 sessions, with strong neutral flavours like mint
- If issue persists, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our hookahs are extremely easy to clean with warm water and gentle soap.
- Avoid washing any components with harsh chemicals. Similarly, do not leave any parts soaked for an extended period of time.
- Avoid putting your hookah or any metal components in the dishwasher as this can cause discolouration.
- Do not scrub the surfaces with the rough side of a sponge or using a steel wool.
Warranty, Returns & Shipping
1-year warranty on parts and labor since the day of purchase. Customer is responsible for sending the defective parts at his/her own expense.
You can return any Shishabucks Product for a full refund within 30 days of your purchase – applies only to new unused products. If the product has been used – only warranty applies. The 30-day period is between the date of purchase and the date we receive the return in our Canadian office. In order to initiate the return process, send an email to email@example.com and we will send you the instructions. Customer is responsible for all postage fees.
All USA orders are shipped with Amazon Fulfilment, carrier is chosen by the warehouse and depends on your location, for additional information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.